On Thursday 26th March 2015 Sarwar Ahmed and Saeed Bihi from year 11 completed their memorisation of the holy Qur’an. A ceremony was held at Ebrahim Academy to celebrate their achievements.
** Video of the ceremony at the bottom of this article **
About Ebrahim Academy
‘Excellence in learning, excellence in teaching, excellence in example (Ihsan)’
Ebrahim Academy was established in September 2010 with the aim of creating an environment which is ‘Excellent in teaching’, ‘excellent in learning’ and ‘excellent in example’.
The aim of the Academy is to ensure that every student develops his Islamic character and becomes a positive role model in society. In order to aspire to this we foster a spirit of personnel development through the teachings of our Prophet Mohammed (SAW). Pupil Tarbiiyah plays an important role in the school to create students who are self motivated, determined and independent.
Our approach is to ensure that learning and teaching occurs through harmony. Pupils are given an opportunity to innovate in the classroom.
The Academy enjoys the process of learning and instils within the pupils a desire for lifelong learning. The Academy endeavours to engage helpfully with each other and to form purposeful links with local, national and global communities.
The Academy specialises in Tahfeez ul Quran.
At Ebrahim Academy, we aim:
- To help students develop love for Allah, His Messenger and Allah’s creation.
- To equip young people with the skills and the knowledge to become scholars, future leaders and responsible adults.
- To deliver outstanding education that enriches the lives of young people.
- To embody and promote Islamic values.
- To instil family and community spirit, and promote social responsibility.
- To develop a culture of lifelong learning.