Growth, development and dissemination: improve existing courses and programmes, develop new ones and reach more people with our courses
One of EC’s greatest strengths is its ability to develop bespoke and relevant courses and resources for seekers of knowledge. We have developed around 100 unique courses on many subjects and topics. Such development has huge costs associated with it.
For donors supporting the development of courses it is the greatest form of sadaqah jariyah. What reward from Allah (Swt) would await the person who pays for developing a course for new Muslims, or for a course on our personal spiritual development programme, or for the ongoing cost of running a course for free. You are rewarded for every bit of knowledge, and all the good that comes out of it.
Please take a look at our courses list to see how many courses we normally run at EC.
For 2018/19 our development and dissemination needs will cost £123,900. This will pay for the following:
– The Community Leadership Programme (full/part-time for seminary graduates);
– 10 new courses on our on-demand online learning platform (list available on request);
– A free Intro to Islam course for non-Muslims;
– 5 free on-campus courses (specific titles to be confirmed);
– One course for Personal Development Programme which consists of 7 courses;
– Comprehensive review and improvements to the Arabic Intensive programme.
Please let us know using the form to the right if you would like to know the cost of a specific item.