1. Support for Islamic education is very limited in the UK.
2. Only a tiny percentage of Adults study Islam as part of their lifestyle, even less women study Islam.
3. Only a tiny percentage of children have access to full time Islamic education.
4. Islamic education guarantees long term sustainability as an Ummah.
5. Without becoming educated Muslims cannot spread Islam in its true form.
6. Islamic education is the basis for all other good deeds.
7. The outcome of Islamic education is that one recognises the Creator and knows how to worship Him and serve His creation.
8. Quality Islamic full time education for Muslim Adults is a market niche.
9. We will not STOP until quality Islamic education is available for EVERYONE!
10. You and your future need this work.