Saturday March 21, 2015 – Sunday March 22, 2015
*** SAVE £5 TODAY WITH EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
*** PLUS – FREE COURSE NOTES WITH EVERY REGISTRATION
“We tell you the best of stories in revealing this Qur’an to you. Before this you were one of those who knew nothing about them”
[Surah Yusuf, Verse 3]
An in-depth study of Surah Yusuf, the journey from Palestine to Egypt, the journey from freedom to slavery, and the journey of trials and tribulations. This Divine narrative encapsulates the difficult life-journey of Yusuf (as). Its recitation and remembrance was a consolation for the Prophet Muhammad (saw) and it is a support and an admonition for those struggling in the path of his blessed footsteps. This course will comprise of content on Tafsir, Fiqh, Tasawwuf, Aqidah and lots more.
In this course you will learn about:
- - The Quranic narrative of the story of Yusuf (as) and gain a deeper understanding and insight into the verses of this surah;
- - How applicable lessons can be derived from the verses of the Qur’an
- - Different types of dreams
- - The fiqh of a lost child
- - The status and role of parents
- - Practical techniques on how to avoid temptations
- - Destiny in Islam
- - Muslim conduct during rainfall and drought
- - The evils of jealousy
- - The importance of forgiveness
At the end of the course you will:
- - Have a folder complete with in-depth notes on the tafsir of Surah Yusuf.
- - Have understood the story of Surah Yusuf from the narrative of the Qur`an
- - Aquire an eagerness to learn and read more into the life of Yusuf (as) and other prophets
- - Acquire love and veneration for the book of Allah and His prophets.
- - Have an appreciation of the science of Tafsir and its implications.
- - Have 100′s of practical lessons and wisdom found in the verses.
Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd March 2015, 10am-6pm
University of Nottingham
Room A48 Clive Granger Building, Nottingham NG7 2RD
Shaykh Shams Ad Duha
Limited spaces available, please register today to secure your place insha’Allah